In Nihongo!!

Ohayoo! Hajime mashite. Allen desu. Doozo Yoroshiku. Watashi wa sanense desu no business senko. I just started classes and I already feel overwhelmed! I added a Japanese minor and it has to be one of my hardest classes if not THE hardest. I mean I can't draw and the whole language is symbols.....WHAT AM I GONNA DO!!!!!! I do like it though but I guess I can't force it and if I get it I get and if I don't, I'll change my minor LOL Seriously though, I'm gonna try my best to do well in all my classes. On an even sadder note I'm getting home sick already and I need a job. I need to get my life together! NO LOL Anyway that's all I have for now and remember.....
YOU CAN EITHER LOVE IT OR HATE ITbut either way you're thinking about me ;)
SMOOCHES!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, can you believe I actually wrote part of my intro in Japanese...nihongo! I am really learning a lot in class though it may seem like I am always baffled when she asks me a question lol. I really am trying though and studying hard so hopefully everything will work out and I will be able to advance to 2nd year. But in other news...doesn't this bowl of food look good...well...

My favorite Japanese food is Domburi. It is like a rice bowl that you can basically out anything on top of the rice but the best thing they usually put on it is chicken haha.

Jaa,mata!!

No comments:

Post a Comment